PC First Person Shooters
- Your weapon or cache has a limited amount of ammo.
- If you depend on autofire, you will need more ammo.
- You cannot buy more ammo than you can carry.
- Ammo replenishment costs 100 gold plus 100 score points.
- If you are hit by enemy, you lose a variable amount of points.
- Picking up drops will bring your score up.
- Finding lootboxes will increase your score.
- Bonus points can be earned by difficult tasks and challenges.
- Falling into lava and other blunders will cost variable points.
- If you are unskilled, your score can easily fall well below zero.
- The longer you take to complete a level, the lower your score will
- Every death costs you 100 score points.
PC Capture the Flag Games
- Stop the other team from capturing your flag.
- Capture the other team's flag.
- Be Courteous and Chivalrous toward all other players.
- Be Respectful to Admin.
- Have fun.