Tournament Scoring System
HOW GODDGAMES TOURNAMENT SCORING SYSTEM WORKS:
- You get 10 experience points for every ordinary monster kill.
- You get additional experience points for higher monster kills.
- You get a variable # of experience points for every boss kill.
- You get 10 points for every drop you pick up plus drop's points.
- You get 10 points for every lootbox chest you open up.
- You get a variable number of points from drops & lootboxes.
- You lose 10 points for every hit scored on you by monsters.
- You lose 20 points for every additional minute in the game.
- You lose 100 points for buying more ammo, so conserve!
- You lose 100 points for every player death.
There are additional bonus points on the plus side and reductions on the
minus side for a variety of extraordinary actions and difficult challenges.
The highest score wins. If there is a tie, then add in experience points. If
there is still a tie, add in gold, power, armor, magic and life in that order to
determine the winner in tournament gaming.